AJD 0.00% $1.94 asia pacific data centre group

Thanks Jam, My one thought regarding the div-cut-threat is it's...

1. 2,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Thanks Jam,

My one thought regarding the div-cut-threat is it's a strong-arm, intimidation by a BoD that has its own (NXT?) agenda; shareholders' interests B o'Damned. (Too far a stretch for a pun even I'd like.)

The divvy in some part is why holders are here. We know it. BoD -- read allegedly NXT -- knows it.

This isn't the nebulous unknown "they" that want shareholders to sell. This is the BoD, possibly overtlty working for NXT, viz. the "ACCEPT" document. They were paid by holders to maximize AJD value. However, actions can be interpreted that they work for NXT... at holders' expense.

I have NO problem holding. It is a steal, ie. otherwise with a fair bid would the Bunch of Dullards resort to threats. I don't wish to facilitate this legal and dishonourable sale. There are NO ethics at work here, only the law. And the law always tirelessly works for the little guy, eg. CBA allegedly helping little trafickers, allegedly faciltating transfers for little terrorists, and allegedly easing little rogue state's payments ... ALL Good.

AAAAaaaaahhhhhhhh... negotiations... the ASX... money grabbing bigger money potential.

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.