DEG 3.27% $1.27 de grey mining limited

Thoughts on the Egina Project and QH response

1. 4,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1576
    Any suggestion any company will ever secure environmental approval to strip mine hundreds of sq km of DEG or Novo lag gravels is ludicrous. I once again challenge you to address the most important question of all - the legality and feasibility of strip mining shallow surface materials over hundreds of sq km of the Pilbara landscape -not to mention the cost of rehabilitation -revegetation as is mandatory in terms of the Mining Act.,
    It is incumbent on all companies who propose such a mining objective to state clearly to shareholders NOW advice from the DMIRS on this question. If the answer from DMIRS is a resounding NO then shareholders should be advised it is not practical to pursue such an objective unless grades and depth of mineralisation result in a smaller - environmentally acceptable footprint. I will leave you to guess the consequences if shareholders are not advised of the practicality of strip mining NOW not after resources are proved to then be told it is not achievable because of the environmental impact.

Given current average grades and depth of mineralisation just 1 million ozs mined would desecrate very large areas of the Pilbara landscape. Given millions of ozs are being touted and bandied around the area of disturbance would be huge with severe environmental impact.

2. 698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98

If the Pilbara can supply the world with iron ore and all the mining and disturbance associated with that why do you think that we would not get approval for a gold mine?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.27
Change
0.040(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $2.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.27 $1.24 $6.176M 4.913M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13851 $1.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.27 5138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.26
  Change
0.040 ( 2.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.27 $1.24 775122
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.