CL8 0.00% 1.9¢ carly holdings limited

This needs to be said

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    So this is something I've been wanting to say for awhile and I feel like now is the right time.

Hot copper is a great place to communicate. We ride the wave together, through the highs and through the lows. When announcements get released we are so lucky to have a platform where we can discuss and talk ideas and spread information from our own research.

BUT.

We must remember to STOP posting every day about the share price movement and how disappointed we are when it drops from 4.6 to 3.7.

This is the share market, manipulation happens.

And it's happened forever.

It seems as soon as it drops off from its high everyone says 'we need to release an announcement'. Chill out! Nothing has changed. Longtermers like @Radar100 me and a few others understand these shareprice movements. I feel like everyone else saying an announcement needs to be released has bought in during the recent high and is now in the red. Sorry, typical hype buying you just timed it wrong.

These waves of share price changes are going to happen. We've just been through a typical boom in price and now it's stabilising. Don't complain about people manipulating, it's going to happen.

Just wait.

If you believe in the company this sort of stuff shouldn't effect you. We know their plan. For LT's the deals they pulled off we never even considered 2 years ago. They've grown a lot and and way more growth to go.

So all I ask is you chill. Wait 6 months. As it has been said in announcements - in July exciting things are beginning to happen. Hold out for that and re-evaluate.

If the share price drops BUYYYYY you'd be dumb not too.

Happy trading.  Only good things are on the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.099M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 270000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 509386 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.