1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

this is it

1. Ok--last year I was in and out up to 16cents and did well out of it ;while in the U K my opinion changed-talking to someone involved in the report saying it was only worth 20cents-who told me it may get to 16.5cents!!The political situation in my opinion is hanging by a thread and no matter how much whitefella money gets poured into the DRC ,with religious tensions around the world and strife in neighbouring countries around the world etc its a risky bet!!You cant say that you arent disapointed with its performance-because all the other holders I know are!I am just putting a perspective to the other posts-if you dont like it thats sad.Surely you would of thought the price would be higher by now----I bet Mining nut was a bit worried last week--come on whats going on here-----why is the price so low-political risk hmmmmm.I hope it moves north like you all but!!! Maybe after the wet season ends in March

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.