CAG 0.00% 63.0¢ cape range ltd

this co can go get rooted!

1. Yak
    13,672 Posts.
    After holding on to these babies from a high of 30c (I know I know - young and dumb when this happened) and seeing them trade at 2c - I was moved to email this co

Something I've done on many times with 0 results.

Here's my email in bold and their reply (unbold??)- not testy but clearly a disgruntled shareholder with more than a fair reason to be!

Given what is, in my view, an absolutely disgraceful share performance they have now followed it up with an even more disgraceful reply!!

Give me a reality check please before I reply - is it me or is their reply terrible with no sensitivity to the anger felt by a hard-done-by shareholder?

Views appreciated.

Their reply:

Please see comments below.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 12:27 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: share price

Hi info,

I tried to send this to you via the web site but I guess not surprisingly - it didnt work

You are the first person to advise that it didn't work through the website and you must have your own reasons for not being surprised.

Seeing I hold a fair bit of your script and have paid in excess of 32c per and they're now trading at ~2c a share - I'm not happy - needless to say.

I presume you mean scrip, we are not a pharmaceutical company.

If you put the same amount of money in at 2.2 cents, and the shares go to 5cents, you will have made 25% on your money, even allowing for the high entry price.

Is there any hope at the end of this tunnel or are they simply worthless pieces of paper?

Today they are worth 2.2 cents. I guess you mean is the Company likely to increase substantially in value and in the Directors opinion I can certainly assure you that the answer is yes.

A reply would be appreciated.

We invite shareholders to attend the AGM on 29 May for a full update.

CYA

Bob
    mailto:[email protected]

Does it sound condescending, flippant and dismissive or it me?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7876 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.0¢ 23000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/01/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
CAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.