FRX 4.55% 2.1¢ flexiroam limited

I renewed mine today. I'm went for the 90 day option. See how I...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    I renewed mine today. I'm went for the 90 day option. See how I said the duration not the volume?

As for customer losses, I'm not sure. Yes, plenty will let their 'FREE' data lapse, but I think its possible that many customers will purchase an appropriate data bundle when they next travel. Time will tell.

If you look at the recent UNL release, there are some hopefully some encouraging trend comparisons. They are seeing ARPU north of $50 and their activation rates are quite high too.

I suspect FRX is experiencing the same. The $280k revenue figure for CYQ1 was a 27% increase despite an 87% decline in Q-on-Q downloads.

That level of revenue with that volume of downloads is quite stunning, although we also saw a substantial increase in costs, so I suspect the decision to fundamentally change the pricing model along with the GUI refresh was because having all these freeloaders on the network was not the right model.

This quarter has seen downloads moderate from March's levels, but they seem quite steady and increasingly shifting toward apple users. I also note that in addition to silence on social media, they seem to have gone quiet on the deal front & there seems to be little or nothing (other than Chinese language) on the development front.

With a month to go, I'd project similar download numbers to CYQ1, but I'm optimistic that revenue will increase as the conversion rate and ARPU of each customer increases.

From today, users will start facing pay or lose your data. This will be the beginning of our recurring revenues.

The flipside of this, however will be that costs should stay high or even increase as frustrated users rush to use their soon to expire data. From CYQ3, I would expect this to wash out, and we should see a much more profitable situation.

So, @flexiroam are we likely to see an update to the market anytime soon, or do we have to wait for the next quarterly? If my reading of the situation is anywhere near close to reality, a presentation explaining the situation I'm sure would be appreciated by your existing holders.

UNL has showed their hand, and it was well received by the market.

What is our ARPU?
    What are our download to conversion rates (Apple Vs. Android)
    What % of existing customers are renewing with a bundle?
    What revenue do we need to achieve breakeven?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $15.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $1.542K 72.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499999 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 450461 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.