DUB 2.29% $1.28 dubber corporation limited

Things to Come for Dubber.

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I read this morning of the first Smart Warehouse in the world in China..into storage ..out of storage to delivery all done by robotics...Now in the future ..the orders will be stored ( using dubber) the orders and choices will activated by AI linkages into and out of Dubber..."why type when you can call and talk to a friendly robot who switches all your potential choices onto your iPad as pictures and then discusses them through your IPad and takes your orders and knows your name ,and thanks to you using Artificial Intelligence ,through dubber and AI voice recognition !!! Now if you think that's scary some international banks already use voice recognition as a standard practice if you make an enquiry and you have agreed to voice recognition and you are on the AI data bank your voice is recognised immediately on processing.
    This is just to let us stretch our imaginations and see the possibility of Dubber being widely used in Retail in internet shopping which is growing rapidly in Australia ....but why go on line..just phone, ask, and realise using the artificial intelligence and stored orders integrated into the on line delivery system...where everything can become based on voice recall and robotic AI ...i would far rather use an on line verbal integration with my iPad ..."much easier to talk ,see the products shown to you by AI and decide and speak rather than type everything .
    Now you can see why AI is considered to be the new Industrial Revolution worth 18 +Trillion dollars and Dubber is at the forefront... Mining ..sound ..emotion..voice controls all in the pursuit of developing more and more Structures in AI...The connectivity of everything.
    "it's coming to a store near you!!!"
    Remember in all things.... the Trend is your friend.
    All the best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.030(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $244.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.32 $1.26 $233.3K 180.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 32296 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 32956 3
View Market Depth
Last update - 13.24pm 19/07/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$1.29
  Change
-0.030 ( 1.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.31 $1.31 $1.27 26350
Last updated 14.21pm 19/07/2019 (live) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.