1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

there is no uncertainty because history always rep

1. I can never understand why people panic due to uncertainty. I’m no prophet but check out my 2003 predictions below, all listed on the belief that history repeats.

1. First the war will be short and the US will kick Saddam's backside

2. Second the markets will bounce back in the after glow of an easy victory

3. Collingwood will talk themselves up, only to underachieve again

Did you hear their Coaches speech from last year's grand final on the footy show? With a negative message of don’t stuff it up in their heads. It is no wonder they cant take the next step. Opposition teams know this and are now showing no respect like they deserve. They now using the media to crush them psychologically before the ball is even bounced.

In my opinion the coach needs to be sacked.

Thanks for the great entertainment Collingwood - Go Crows

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.