AVR 1.21% $23.48 anteris technologies ltd

The turnaround is real

1. 2,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1788
    I have gone over the half yearly report and all of the numbers in detail and I am very pleased (and containing my excitement) with everything. In essence this report is mostly of no surprise to me and I have written my views many times trying to highlight this and question the propensity of many posters who "Row Boat" invest.

For me, this is the report we have been waiting on to finally put any fears to rest about our genuine progress. This is especially so for the doubters and longer term holders understandably bitter about losses, previous poor management and capital allocation in the past.

It is clearer to me than ever just how poorly this company was run in the past. While I am confident for the future I am very thankful that I dodged a bullet when Wayne stepped up to turn the ship and virtually saved Admedus from an incessant downward spiral. However, that is very much in the past now.

I have documented the "Reasons to be positive" previously and won't reiterate here, suffice to say, that we now have all of the foundations right and whatever growth we add will be profitable growth and what ever sales staff we add will be profitable sales staff.

The last remaining piece that perhaps holds us back is the perceived market fear of a capital raising. Once that is finally put to rest (that there will not be a dilutive capital raising) and the market understands that we are an 80 million dollar company on our way to a potential billion dollar future, our sustained march upwards will begin. Unlike times in the past this will be built on a fundamental footing and not a speculative rocket ship to the moon. (We may still get a rocket ship one day with immunotherapies but that is just the cream on top and not why I primarily invested - for me it's amazing optionality at these prices).

So with that I sit back very content that I have never sold a share of Admedus and although underwater I have added substantially just under and around the low 30's. I look forward to the webinar and the next 12 months and beyond as this turnaround plays out and we reach profitability.

From that stand point we can accelerate all of the wonderful opportunities we have for growth and work towards one day, opportunistically splitting the two companies to allow them to focus on their core strategies. From there anything can happen but for me I can see both individual companies being bought out within 12 months of any spin offs. I don't want to get ahead of myself as this may be a 5 to 15 year plan but it's just how I potentially see the future playing out.

Exciting times ahead.

Not advice and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$23.48
Change
0.280(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $424.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$23.50 $23.55 $23.15 $347.1K 14.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $23.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$23.48 954 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$23.43
  Change
0.280 ( 1.87 %)
Open High Low Volume
$23.47 $23.47 $23.25 161
Last updated 15.35pm 28/03/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.