1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

The start of Good Government

1. Absa Fron12

4,444 Posts.
    Well, after 17 months of terrible government, Tony finally steps up and declares the start of good government was Monday.

Unfortunately, his transformation into a good PM was very short-lived as he lied on the very first day to his backbench colleague from SA.

The back bencher got a guarantee from Tony that if he supported Tony in the spill against nobody, the ASC would be allowed to get a chance in the open tender process.

Haha, well this was a lie. They are only allowed to be in some sort of indescribable BS process, which virtually means they have no chance.

Hockey muttered something about there is no time for there to be an open tender but they can partake in the meaningless BS process.

What a shambolic mess this govt is. To have the gall to lie straight to a backbenchers face is unbelievable.

Obviously, Tony has already done an underhanded deal with Japan for these subs and doesn't trust Australian sub builders to be allowed to see the secret requirements of the subs. But is is ok for a past enemy to have all the australian secrets!

What a slime bucket.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.