AVE 25.0% 0.5¢ avecho biotechnology limited

But how can it happen Reilly ? RM is a trained researcher (PhD)...

1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    But how can it happen Reilly ?
    RM is a trained researcher (PhD) who initially considered poh biggest problem one of technical credibility due to the 'work' of convicted frauds Ogru and Gianello. His plan to validate the science was applauded by every analyst and advisor I spoke to . Poh claim of achieving therapeutic levels with oxym' was an obvious candidate as was a tocopheryl phosphate comparison study to show tpm as pharma's premium choice. Having validated the relevant data all naysayers would hold their breath inc' yours truly.
    But what happened to quell the critics and a SP similar to a skateboarder down a lift well ? Nothing !!!
    I firmly believed RM wanted to achieve these goals but technically this couldn't be achieved , perhaps they tried but their peers rejected their effort.
    So now we have the apparent situation of a failed reformer and the opinion by the market that the science doesn't stack up well underscored by a pitiful sp .
    But what of Terumo? Most pharma and medical coys during the pdt development phase conduct comparisons with various components of that development . I'd suggest in this case tocopheryl phosphate. This time tpm was ironically brought to their attention by the Mylan debacle and the lack of any comparison studies imo . If you developing an expensive pdt you have to cover all bases and Terumo's payment and apparent silence appears consistent with this .
    Ross may be a good scientist but he's not a magician
    All in my opinion of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $189.4K 37.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 96459006 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 44667162 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 18998000
Last updated 15.25pm 29/03/2024 ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.