AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

So now your alleging I'm in cahouts because...why exactly? What...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    So now your alleging I'm in cahouts because...why exactly? What does someone say to someone like you...other than you're FOS?

If your referring to the original modded post...well for me it's modded...what can I tell you? Fact is that citation says Feb 19 and even if ultimately it was from 2018 which it appears to be from subsequent posts who didn't carry on like idiots by the way...merely corrected...the manner you chose to deal with it is off the wall. Or you can't see that?

Anyway whole point of the post was that there are big moves ahead in Tanzania that are going to be great for DRC and that article is a year old and unless you can prove that those plans have been shelved then we're one year up on those developments and that's a good thing...right? Try spinning that one.

It's ok chum you want to buy at the bottom...we get it...but don't get carried away no-held and reckon'you should back off using the term "desperation". You know...point 1 finger you get three pointing back?

Anyway personally don't care...thought you mighta missed the "part article" bit...thought your response was unhinged (still do). Now let me know if there's anything you know of in Tanzania where China has told them they changed their minds (because that's what the essence of the article is NOT the date...crystal?). Then I'll pay some attention. Not wasting any more time on this non-issue...yeah definitely IMO.
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 11/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.