LYC 4.15% $5.31 lynas rare earths limited

Lynas Corporation has positioning itself to become theworld's...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

Lynas Corporation has positioning itself to become theworld's largest Western supplier of rare earths to the US military. Etc. Etc…

The US military buys more than I think all countriescombined. And look at the state of the world. Perfect timing.

Who cares what mum & pop investors like us are doing. Most people in thisthread are making money big time on this stock. And it’s moving upwards. Sureif you sell a milk bar, of any retail, accounting, whatever business it sellsfor 2,3 or 4 times EBIT. But this aint the same thing.

Disagree. Great. Guess what. 50 + and growing institutionalowners and shareholders are piling in, a lot and lot of money. I.e. Our largestshareholders include VGTSX - Vanguard Total International Stock Index FundInvestor Shares, Dfa Investment Trust Co - The Asia Pacific Small CompanySeries, REMX - VanEck Vectors Rare Earth/Strategic Metals ETF, VTMGX - VanguardDeveloped Markets Index Fund Admiral Shares, IEFA - iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF,SCZ - iShares MSCI EAFE… And truly the list goes on. They’re looking forreturns in their billion dollar businesses and choosing Lynas. So hold on forthe ride friends. I can see most people in this thread get it.

It took Amanda Lacaze, and the board nearly a decade but theyhave succeeded in turning Lynas Corporation into a serious global player in thegeopolitically strategic rare earths industry!!!

Woo hoo! Ha… Ciao for now.

Last edited by TerryJK: 23/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.31
Change
-0.230(4.15%)
Mkt cap ! $4.784B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.40 $5.46 $5.25 $61.39M 11.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21234 $5.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.32 14489 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/04/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$5.30
  Change
-0.230 ( 1.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.42 $5.46 $5.25 2925347
Last updated 15.59pm 22/04/2021 (live) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.