HAO 0.00% 23.0¢ haoma mining nl

HAO is not in this solely. The sample tested was from a 100% AGO...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    HAO is not in this solely. The sample tested was from a 100% AGO tenement at Mt Webber. This is clear in the HAO ann re the caveat arrangements (9/4/2015) and the Annual Report (Footnote 1, p17):

The sample was provided to Haoma Mining by Atlas Iron from Atlas’ M45/1209 lease where Atlas is now mining at Mt Webber. M45/1209 is adjacent to M45/1197 where Haoma has a royalty entitlement and a right to access and explore.

This could be a massive game changer for HAO, AGO and the entire Pilbara if correct. That said, I and I think the ASX are with @basile that HAO need to put up - where are the money shots of the PGM? This is similar to BBX current situation trying to get their fire assay results recognised and their extended ASX suspension, but in that case they have shown us the pics of the metal slugs produced. Mr Morgan, show us the money - where is the offtake agreement for all this resource? Where are the pics of the happy customers and their PGM?! If its the real deal I will be in, but until then I remain sceptical.

Happily holding AGO and doing my own research.

Cheers

BS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.