Osi Right now on this planet....Russia is the only...

1. 1,372 Posts.
    Osi
    Right now on this planet....Russia is the only counterbalance to the USA .....and on the economic side there is also China in the mix . The effort that Russia made in stepping up into the ME conflict is only to be applauded .Russia had the opportunity and military ability to be a lot more forceful in Syria , but chose to exercised restraint . What the hell do you think Syria?Iraq would look like if it was left to the USA/ISIS and the friendly US rebels ?
    Roberts has every right to call out the hypocrisy and BS the US neocons /MIC is costing/wasting in human lives and the collective costs imposed and milked from taxpayers in most countries . There must be an end to this ....somewhere . The doctrine and propaganda of this Deep State swamp is reaching and destroying most western democracies ....and I include Australia in this .
    Are you OK with feeding your hard earned $ to US /MIC/Deep State /0.1% swamp for ever and a day ? And you are criticising a blogger who raises these issues in public domain . He has been very consistent in his views with regards to the Neocons directing world events for their own cause .....and your and mine interests in world peace are not part of that .
    Just this week we had Turnbull announcement of a super ministry run by an ex Queensland copper with sweeping powers , to the extent of suspending our constitution in a state of emergency .....and you think the US/MIC/Deep State had no hand in this ?? For a county which has one of the most stable political systems in the world , whose citizens are at peace with themselves and with it's neighbouring countries .
    This is the CRAP that humanity is up against .....and this has to stop !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.