BCM 0.00% 2.1¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Hi @Midnight26 Ive been pretty quite with the posting lately but...

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157

Hi @Midnight26

Ive been pretty quite with the posting lately but have valued your contributions.

I feel there is more to it than just holders or potential holders waiting for drilling results.

Personally I thought the company made a great start to the year with the investor presentation, exploration updates, clearance of the suspension etc.

But then the last couple of months have been a bit of a let down.

News has slowed, timelines look unlikely to be met and there appears to be a lack of follow up information from previous releases.

I have been reading over past releases as I tend to do reguarly to remind of why I have invested here, what the company has reported and their plans for the future.

Im starting to lose count of how many times they say additional test work is being undertaken on samples from our leases be it pyro or hydro metallurgical, or onging tests at different laboratories etc etc that never seem to be reported on in future announcements.

I do make particular note of the hydrometallurgical test results from some time ago as from memory they were some of our highest g/t sample results. The release said ongoing test were being conducted, now over 6 months later still no update.

There has been no update on Juma east despite spectacular results back in 2016.
    The trial mining permit is months and months behind etc etc.

I feel I shouldn't have to email management to get answers to these questions as I have in the past. Its time the reporting became clearer and the company provide updates on the processes/work it has told holders it intends to undertake in previous releases.

I still have the belief we will do well here and have added more the past few weeks, but the lack of follow up reporting is starting to grind a nerve.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.867K 374.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 147870 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 79564 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 59990
Last updated 11.23am 29/03/2024 ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.