CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Hi Mark, Yeah Mark fair question... I really believe in CFE...

1. 799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    Hi Mark,

Yeah Mark fair question...

I really believe in CFE simply because of their ability to produce early. FEL very similar in sovereignty and the easiest way for me to decide between the two was CFE's ownership in FEL. Either way if FEL was successful CFE's share price would be reflective of success. Also the fact that Tony Sage has so much skin in CFE for me was a definitive factor. That being said FEL as a straight out investment has a much lower market cap and could easily double within the next three weeks. CFE will need a funding deal to double its MC.

Remember that there are well over 600 small cap miners now all over the world in the battery minerals sector with more coming on line every day. The key to funding is having something that somebody else wants.... With the supply / demand gap widening by the day for Co I believe that Kipushi is ripe for an offtake / funding deal. With all due respect to TS JS & SM I think nearly anyone should be able to sell this deal!!!! Where the above three will earn their money will be in the quality of the deal. An ordinary deal could double the price where a high quality deal could take the SP to 50 cents so patience is of the essence. I'm in no hurry for management to bring an ordinary deal to the table..... I hope they take their time and complete a ripper!!!!

Happy trading Mark
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.