IBA iba health group limited

the numbers, page-2

1. nk
    3,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    hmmm...

market cap $440 million. If the full year profit is $30million its pe is 15. so its over priced in the current market. you can buy software stocks on a 5.5% yield with better growth ( eg OKN pe 12, no debt). if pe was to come down to 12 your looking at mid 40s share price on iba

this baby aint going anywhere. way to much debt at $330million. a 1% rise in corp borrowing rates cuts $3million from the profit. 2% rise your working for the bank, not the shareholders they needed to raise equity but to late now, to much dilution. might be able to generate enough cash over two years to hack back the debt. we'll see

no room for error here. market knows that. I can see sub 50c soon enough

I bought a few years ago in the mid 30s and got out in the mid 70s. keep an eye on it, but no compelling reason to buy in. In fact compelling reason to stay out. A company with this much debt simply cannot make operational mistakes without paying enormous price aka abs. risk/return ratio lousy

I prefer glh for healthcare software. its a minnow, but this minnow could really take off. they are tapping a different part of the matket to iba, but its high margin and high growth and no debt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.