MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

the new mis enrichment plan, page-19

1. 164 Posts.
    joker,

now you're really starting to do your name justice...

I don't know what law dictionary you're trying to quote from or what you've been googling.

1) If two parties have been involved in a commercial transaction, and the circumstances of which are in dispute, on what planet do you think you can argue no cause of action.

2) 'want of prosecution' ???? Since when did this become a criminal case you rocket scientist ?

The point that I'm still trying to make is this: It is very easy to bring an action against someone. I can file a false statement of claim in court tomorrow that I lent you $5000 in cash and that you are to pay it back.

Read my lips: You will have to attend court to dispute my claim whether you like it or not.

Yes, in the end when both our versions are heard, the truth will come out and you can sue my arse for all that I've got, and you'll probably bring an action against me for abuse of process, and I may even do time if I perjure myself in court.

But you'll still have to answer my claim. And I will have to answer for bringing a wrongful action, but here's the catch: If i don't have any assets then what are you going to sue me for ?

Surfie once came to your defence and said you know what you're talking about. But if I remember correctly, that was about resource upgrades.

So if you're going to add to this forum, then enlighten us with subject matter that you understand, and please don't post rubbish about things that you very obviously don't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.