ZLD 4.29% 6.7¢ zelda therapeutics limited

I guess my question is what are we buying? Ilera therapeutics is...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I guess my question is what are we buying? Ilera therapeutics is very different to Ilera Healthcare (it almost sounds like Ilera therapeutics was solely created for this merger, they are difficult to google, for example).

My assumption is that we are trying to buy our main competition, and that a positive of doing this is that we will get some people with good experience. I just hope that Ilera have put enough on the table to actually make it worthwhile to investors.

I note that for us to give up 50% Ilera need to hit two milestones (US$1m and US$2.5m), but these don't seem like they are huge (and I'd like to hope there is a timeline in there somewhere). The information to date really does focus on things that I feel Zelda already has (IP, relationships, etc.). All of the patents listed in the roadshow document are owned by Zelda.

I think most of us would feel like with good results in the short term the share price should be closer to 20c. If Ilera Therapeutics is worth the same as ZLD market cap @20c/share then I'll be happy with the deal (as it would be a merger of equals, and I could see some benefits). But if Ilera is only worth aprrox Zelda's market cap today, then it seems like a bad deal (unless ZLD don't have good news from their trials).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.003(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $53.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.6¢ $147.9K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 239632 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 64563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
6.7¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.5¢ 14126526
Last updated 15.59pm 14/10/2019 (live) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.