AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

the Guinness Vision

1. 2,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    <--- the Guinness Vision --->

i recently had a vision** regarding an ‘imminent’ announcement not too far away.

it took place after a few too many fine pints of guinness in a quaint old pub. there i sat w glass in hand when my mind started pondering about what could and might become of little old AVB. it went something like this:

“dear investors -

1.  AVB is pleased to advise the following developments:

2.  the recent entitlement issue (“EI”) has been fully taken up by all shareholders;

3.  further, the directors have all taken up their full entitlements under the EI;

4. as a result, we are now fully funded to press on with construction as we transition from explorer ---> producer;

5.  construction is on track and already well advanced. however, given the success of the EI, AVB has decided to accelerate and fast-track construction.

6.  as a result, we presently anticipate that production will commence on 23 december 2015, just in time for christmas;

7.  we have secured a binding and non-exclusive off-take agreement with xxx. this will give us certainty moving forward and guarantee immediate income when production commences;

8.  other parties have approached AVB regarding possible off-take agreements. AVB is presently considering these proposals;

9.  infill drilling to upgrade the classification of JORC reported resources at Pedra Branca has been completed. AVB expects to make an announcement within 7 days regarding some exciting results which to date exceed our best expectations. we believe the market will like it, so stay tuned;

10.  so that investors are kept fully and adequately informed as to progress, we will provide regular updates as we move forward. we anticipate there will be regular news-flow as we ramp-up towards production and beyond;

11.  we will never use the word ‘imminent’ in our announcements again.“

then I realised that it was not a vision, but rather the guinness talking

GLA … not long now … who knows what might await next week, in june or beyond.

** note / disclaimer: this was a vision, totally fictitious, unfounded and a moment of foolishness. do not rely on the above in deciding whether to buy AVB shares.

but it is certainly worth a guinness or three

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.