the gold guru - for oldie goldies

1. 13,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    and for those who have not yet added to my fav.

http://www.jsmineset.com/s/Home.asp

& a sample

General Editorial

Wed Sep 3, 2003
    Erratum
    Author: Jim Sinclair

I reported earlier that the BIS had bad-mouthed gold today. However, when I browsed for the article and found it,I learned it was not the BIS.

It was probably the least market and business savvy group on the planet - the World Bank.

Have you ever visited the World Bank? This is the domicile of all homeless but well-connected PhD's in the world.

These are the same people who sold the world on the US Dollar Standard. These are also the people who could not even do simple arithmetic when they demanded pluralist elections in Burundi and Rwanda.

That demand was the cause of a genocide that followed the unseating of the minority party which controlled the army. Simple arithmetic - which the World Bank forgot to do - could have indicated a war would follow.

These non-business, non-market people have egos the size of the world for no reason whatsoever. They have screwed up everything they have done. So their bad mouthing of gold is in all probability the most bullish thing I have heard in years.

Post this on the gold chat boards because it has been misreported by others as the BIS which is a step up from the World Bank - but not by much.

Wed Sep 3, 2003
    Gold Market Summary
    Author: Jim Sinclair

To my dear Gold Community members who are gold share traders and investors, please review the first chart on ASA and learn an important lesson.

We were a tough crowd back then. Young Jim S. and his pal Harry S. ran the world of gold. We traded more bullion that any other people in the world and took on all comers. We battled the 1970's Gold Cartel lead by Dr. Jerky and the seven mental dwarfs.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.