ADV 0.00% 16.5¢ ardiden ltd

I don't smoke mate, however I know when someones trying to blow...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I don't smoke mate, however I know when someones trying to blow it up my "you know what" whether directly or indirectly, hence I jumped into this thread as my first time of of the gates to let others know, there are holders (or at least me) that don't buy into all the negative comments that are posted every time the company puts an announcement out.

By the way, I pulled up my ADV account and happy to confirm I've been holding for 14.5 months not 18 months, started looking at ADV 18 months ago, my error.

My two bob's worth is everyone looks at a stock with their own eyes and builds in their own expectations or they borrow from someone else's expectations to make a financial decision. No doubt this stock has hundreds of shareholders with their own assessment as to where ADV has been, and where ADV its likely to go and the vast majority don't post on HC. However they all have different expectations, some might have set the bar to high and are disappointed or angry, others bail and don't look back, some like the volatility and trade, others like me look for medium to long term opportunities and frankly expect issued or stuff up's along the way. If developing a resource was that easy, we would all be on the ground doing it, every company has its good and bad outcomes over its development phase.

Some people may call me a bull, however I think that's a stretch, obviously my sentiment is different to posters who run the stock down all the time. Pretty easy to run a stock down with the advantage of hindsight and granted its often warranted when a company does not undertake activities to grow the value of its opportunitites and support the SP.

I think ADV have stuffed up a few times and could have done half a dozen things a lot better, however ADV gets an unwarranted amount of beating in my opinion and I expect the SP will acknowledge the value of the opportunities as they are developed in Canada in due course. When? DYOR and study the announcements and ask questions of the Board. I'm concerned for holders that act on two or three very vocal opinions here and are not getting a true impression of where ADV might head in my opinion.

It's pretty obvious that no matter what positive progress ADV makes, big or small, or if ADV stuff's up on something, its always the usual suspects posting immediate and overly negative posts, even one liners that are poorly thought out that pop up seconds or minutes after an announcements, hence my comment yesterday that I doubt some even read the whole announcement before they post.

I agree the SP is in a slump and where it today would not have been in the expectations of any holder. Yet, where there lies pain for some holders there is opportunity for others. If you like where the company is now and where it is heading and not what it did 18 months ago, 2, 3 or 4 years ago, but what it is doing today, then ADV deserves a good look.

If you still have a hangover from back whenever, and feel like you are carrying dead weight, I don't blame you for wanting out as soon as feasible, however that depends on your current expectations and risk profile and this is where everyone one has their own thoughts, yet some posters seem hell bent on beating up this stock no matter what announcements are made to the market.

I for one don't make my mind up on a stock and set expectations in cement, rather a regular assessment of activities and whether said activities are adding value or not, the SP is secondary as the companies activities certainly influence the SP, however the company does not control the SP, there's a fair bit going on at times outside the companies control that affects SP.

Some seem to expect SP to continually climb during the resource development phase, sure that happens to some stocks, but not that many, many have high peaks and low troughs, you don't have to look far to find dozens of examples.

No doubt many holders have come and gone for many different reasons, I jumped into this thread as I felt their was an overly negative bias trying to dominate conversations and I had too much to drink last night which was poor form when entering into a thread, apologies to some on the thread as I'm sure I got to way to carried away.

I for one look forward to seeing further ADV progress and building out the value around all the resources ADV has its foot on, I certainly hope, and declare, I've set my expectations that the SP and market sentiment improves in line with the progress being achieved now and over coming months by ADV. I think that is a reasonable expectation, of course all should do their own research.

Cheers M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $2.562K 15.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16450 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 19029 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ 123
Last updated 10.33am 28/03/2024 ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.