TCN 0.00% 4.0¢ techniche limited.

I would like to input a few cents if possible, I work in tech so...

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I would like to input a few cents if possible, I work in tech so would consider myself to have some level of decent value in the conversation, I'd mainly draw attention to the fact that when I see tech companies that have been around since the 90's but either, you haven't heard of them, or, you're not paying big money for the stock (because the product has actually sold), it's not a good sign. Another poster mentioned that the tech industry moves fast, and this is true.

Ultimately, buying old tech businesses to me is a f*ing shitshow, the amount of refactoring of the product required to get things into shape, not to mention the fact that creating GOOD quality code is a task usually only reserved for top quality talent (I've seen some clusterfucks of code from sub-par software engineers) this makes it equally unlikely that the product can be rescued. UI and UX are serious shit these days, even if you have a bad backend, you can pretty it up with a nice looking/well working UI and can do alright, but these devs are hard to come by and even harder to keep hold of.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.