You are mixing up Two events and twisting separate subjects into...

1. 22,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You are mixing up Two events and twisting separate subjects into one.
    When the fig tree blossoms, is a future event and the generation that sees that, will not pass before his return.

The ones he was talking to, some standing here, "will" see the kingdom come, Pentecost.

Matt 12:28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you
    There are many verses which cover this area, but to be honest, I'm not going to bother putting them up.
    The kingdom has come and in their time but not yet done on earth as in heaven.

John 14:18-19 (Jesus) I will not leave you comfortless: I will come t0 you.
    19. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more, but ye see me; because I live, ye shall live also.
    23. Jesus says, he and the Father will make their abode with them.
    Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come into him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Acts 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear = The Comforter.

Jesus and the Father can come to us, via the One Spirit, The Holy Spirit which is The Fathers Spirit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.