You have not presented the truth in this post, but I'm not...

1. 22,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You have not presented the truth in this post, but I'm not suggesting it is intentional.
    You in your prior post and Whereu were trying to apply the verse, "this generation will not pass" with the verses you quote here.

I will quote just part of the Greek - with the angels of him; and then he will give to each according to the deeds of him.
    THIS is Not in reference to when Jesus gathers his elect and neither is it ref to final judgments.

And yes, these three verses or points 1-3 are all part of the one message but this message is in No way part of the future verses re - this Generation and these verses you quote here are and align with John 14 The Comforter.
    Pay particular attention to verse 12-14 with reference to the power of God etc, The Kingdom come but not yet as in heaven.

If you can bare to read the post I sent to Whereu, you maybe able to grasp or see exactly what receiving the comforter, spirit of truth etc means/entails.
    Basically, the more of the word you receive and abide by, the more of the Spirit, hence the more enlightenment/God's truth you will receive as the Spirit and Word are One or effectively one in the same.
    You have legs and arms and yet, they are you and part of you.

There is much I could share on here that has happened and astounded me over and over (even had me bothered at times) on what I call my journey however, if I cover them or even hint at them on here, the mocking starts on the lines of, You think your something special etc etc and I Don't want it to become, a me, me situation, as there is nothing I have found that all can't find.
    I have focused on John and The Word and boy does that have many branches, The Whole Bible, God etc.
    Picture yourself walking down a passage way that you have been down many times and you think you now everything there is to know about it, one day your heading down this passage and Lo, Behold, there are new doors and you think, by gosh how did I not see them before,,,,,,,, OH,,,,, and it doesn't stop there, there appears a flood of Doors opening, and if you ignore them, they keep coming up somewhere else.

And yes the question keeps coming up, WHY and how and the only conclusion that keeps coming back is, I was like a Tiger, dog with a bone in that I was not going to let up until I had, not mine or any Tom, Dick or Harry's version, but none other than God & Jesus's and Never for one minute doubted that this Would be done, not one minute.
    And Jesus effectively says, You Will know the truth when you find it, not maybe or the likes, But Will.

Anyway, you will probably see this as waffle and that's fine by Us Haha, but at the same time, Sad.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.