RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

"wouldn't hold if I thought it was falling over, unlike some...

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    "wouldn't hold if I thought it was falling over, unlike some posters on here"

As you are a newcomer to this forum Bevter, I shall explain....

The stock has already "fallen over". Many, like myself, cannot afford to cash in on the way down as that is already past tense.

Why sell $120K of stock (cost price) for $1k (sell price) just to "move on"?

I don't wish other gamblers of this stock ill will...but I wouldn't like to see the company make even more money with nothing to show for it. This is now personal - that they have taken my money, via shares, by deception / rumour / misinformation / broken promises.

These cycles of P&D need to stop sometime.

I wish I had people like myself & crow + others to keep an even keel & balance out my senses vs greed..(should you really be greatful??).

If the stock's fundamentals are there, there is nothing we can say that would influence a zac. If the fundamentals aren't there, it is only the uprampers that can make a difference, not the downrampers.

I truly hope my remaining $4k in RRS is worth more than than $4k in lottery tickets.

You can buy a lottery ticket and feel positive, or buy a lottery ticket and grumble "I never win anything", but do these sentiments actually influence the outcome of the draw?
    Doubt it!

Welcome to the RRS lottery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.