ETM 2.56% 3.8¢ energy transition minerals ltd

The quiet before the storm....Looks like the market has shut up...

1. nro
    9,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3791

The quiet before the storm....
    Looks like the market has shut up shop a bit on REEs awaiting update from theG20 meetings.
    Looking at all the headlines I cant help but feel that they are predicting thedialect between Trump and Xi will probably produce an agreement to talk more.But the timeframe involved and setting at the G20 isnt suitable for formulatingany solid agreement weather they wanted to or not.
    It seems Xi wants all tariffs off before any agreement is met and he has socalled prepped hs people for the long march required to solve this and Trumpalthough still being pushy stating he will drop another $300billion intotarrifs if Xi doesnt attend the G20. Seems confident he will get what he wants.Although even if he didnt I doubt hed admit it. Sounds to me hes pushing out ofneed to resolve though. So who knows.
    I guess the big thing that influences negotiations is their egos and agendas.Both hidden and big in both of these attributes (can Trump hide that egothough?). Im suspecting its these elements that will get in the way more thannot and extended negotiations then required or even coming to loggerheads.
    But for the time being little loss has been incurred either side. So theres nostress to force a deal on something that have taken up to decades to resolvefor trade wars once before.

Anyone else taking punts here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $53.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $1.9K 50.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 88418 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 23239
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.