HDR hardman resources limited

The case against selling

1. 174 Posts.
    I admit I have been a long term shareholder for more than 6 years. I was so confident that HDR would do good that I sold my BHP shares and put it all into HDR. As history shows I did the right thing and I have no reason to start selling now as the story will only get better. I am not going to get sucked in to the trading cycle as I know that I will get rewarded in the not too distant future as all the hard work starts to pay off in a big way.
    What shareholders still don't seem to have grasped is that in order for traders to make money, others have to sell at low prices. The winners in these situations are those who are sitting back waiting to pick up the stock for bargain basement prices. The investor who sells the stock at 52 cents might be lucky to get back into the stock at a lower prices but this will only happen if enough investors are convinced to sell. Posters looking to buy the stock will try to convince you that the company is failing to find oil or that there is something corrupt with the management team. Look at the facts, the company IS SUCCESSFUL and the management team are working hard to make it MORE SUCCESSFUL. I challenge anyone to name a broker who is not giving HDR a buy recommendation, I have not found one yet. In fact the opposite is the case and most brokers are telling their clients that the stock is an absolute bargain. I would like someone to convince me that the failure of Thon, which cost the company nothing, is reason to discount the success of all the other wells drilled this year. Traders are selfish investors who are preying on less informed shareholders, in some cases convincing them to sell through miss-information and chartist claptrap. Please don't help them make money out of you, do your own research and look at the track record. I have been reliably informed that there will be information released very soon which will confirm what most of us already know, that Mauritania is going to be HUGE. The success in the North Perth basin is also going to add to the companies impressive portfolio and the drilling campaign next year will be extremely exciting. HOLD your shares unless you can sit all day in front of your PC and pick the time to buy back, personally I've got better things to do with my time. The only thing investors should be doing right now is BUY, BUY, BUY!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.