XSO 1.45% 3,123.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Crikey. First gold . If you watch it every day you'll do your...

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Crikey.

First gold . If you watch it every day you'll do your head in . And it's a small market that doesn't affect anything much besides your gold stocks anyway ,and depending on where they are in their development phases sometimes not all of those . But it always creates a lot of interest . I like where the gold price is for explorers if they can snag something

Second shocks out of Washington . If that Trump junior thing is a shock then heaven help us if we get what I would call a shock . I'm perplexed out how otherwise sane people can lose all perspective on background when politics is involved depending on their viewpoint. I saw on the news last night that a scare out of Washington had caused our market to go down. If I needed another reason to not bother about news there it was.

There's only one thing needs to come out of Washington and that's Trump to deliver on his economic agenda . If he manages to deliver on that then whatever is built into the market will be fulfilled and we should be in for a sweet couple of years with the usual bumps . I he doesn't he fails then potentially that will be problematical for where stocks in the US are . So as an investor I know what I want to happen.

Still not much happening in the smaller stocks here ,a little spike here and there that gets sold into as soon as they announce something . I'm always in the market but never try to pre empt when something like this current malaise might be over or what sector might spark it . That's more do your head in material.

I'm off to California on the weekend for a few weeks so should be able to report back on how all the hippies ,poets , surfers and natural food growers are handling all the shocks out of Washington . Oh ,and the vintners .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.