AMD 0.00% 1.7¢ arrow minerals ltd

The big greeeeen blob.

1. 32 Posts.
    Well it is nice to be back after Xmas.

I see the big green blob hasn't moved - what a relief!

Now the survey - all the gravity survey will do is highlight the more likely spots to drill.

Air Core is a waste of time here - the GS will show rock density which is a good indication of the type of rock, which highlights good drill targets.

Yes, they missed 'the big green blob' but tnry did hit what appears to be a connected stringer - they say they sunk the drill before the results of the EM survey - hmmmm, really?

Anyway they drilled 800 m to the side of the big green blob, intersected the right kind of rocks and then taking a cautious approach are doing a GS to cherry pick drill targets - smart move.

So, the GS results are due, Xmas go in the way but I reckon there is a lot of 3d modelling going on right now.

I would expect an ANN soon saying the GS has identified drill targets, and then diamond drill.

If they get the GS right they should be able to get much closer.

BTW the big green blob is over 1k long and in places 300m thick - a nice size for us all to make a nice little earn.

We are probably a few months away as after GS drilling will probably be 6 weeks or so.

For what its worth I think they are on top of it and being cautious.

Is it another SIR ( who were incredibly lucky to hit on first drill hole) I guess only time will tell.

A mate of mine went to the roadshow and asked the potential first run on a big strike - answer without even blinking? 50c.

The shares are a steal right now ( I already have several million) and I am considerimg a buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.00(0.00%)
Mkt cap $5.194M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $8.227K 481.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 571279 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 270000 1
Last update - 14.24pm 19/10/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.00 ( 5.88 %)
Open High   Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢   1.8¢ 84484
Last updated 13.44pm 19/10/2018 (live) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.