1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
AMD 2.0¢

The big greeeeen blob.

1. Hector McG

32 Posts.

Well it is nice to be back after Xmas.

I see the big green blob hasn't moved - what a relief!

Now the survey - all the gravity survey will do is highlight the more likely spots to drill.

Air Core is a waste of time here - the GS will show rock density which is a good indication of the type of rock, which highlights good drill targets.

Yes, they missed 'the big green blob' but tnry did hit what appears to be a connected stringer - they say they sunk the drill before the results of the EM survey - hmmmm, really?

Anyway they drilled 800 m to the side of the big green blob, intersected the right kind of rocks and then taking a cautious approach are doing a GS to cherry pick drill targets - smart move.

So, the GS results are due, Xmas go in the way but I reckon there is a lot of 3d modelling going on right now.

I would expect an ANN soon saying the GS has identified drill targets, and then diamond drill.

If they get the GS right they should be able to get much closer.

BTW the big green blob is over 1k long and in places 300m thick - a nice size for us all to make a nice little earn.

We are probably a few months away as after GS drilling will probably be 6 weeks or so.

For what its worth I think they are on top of it and being cautious.

Is it another SIR ( who were incredibly lucky to hit on first drill hole) I guess only time will tell.

A mate of mine went to the roadshow and asked the potential first run on a big strike - answer without even blinking? 50c.

The shares are a steal right now ( I already have several million) and I am considerimg a buy.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.