EXR 0.00% 7.1¢ elixir energy limited

The Best Performer - EXR?, page-4

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey WatchNact, I really enjoy reading your analysis of EXR and rarely write anything on HC even thought I’m a huge fan of EXR and have accumulated in excess of 2m shares over the past 12 months after a referral from a Broker friend

I only have one other share in my portfolio which also was referred to me by this very same friend and that is Ioneer - INR.

the main reason is simple - Lithium which is obviously in huge demand and Ioneer have the most advanced Lithium play in the US based in Nevada which also has Boron and is one of only 2 lithium/boron plays in the world. With the US now wanting to produce their own critical minerals instead of relying on China if the mine is finally permitted this will produce 20k tonnes of lithium per annum which is enough for 400k EV cars per year.

the share price jumped +20% on Friday and they are expected to announce the first lithium off take agreement by the end of the financial year which should hopefully see a re-rate of the sp. PLL.asx who is another Lithium play in the states announced an offtake last year with Tesla in September and their share price jumped from 10c and now sits just shy of $1 even though they have already been past $1 over the last couple of months and the Lithium price was a lot lower when they signed this ageement.

I have a strong belief who Ioneer will announce their offtake with and it is a very well known Tier 1 company.

I see nothing but upside should the mine be permitted which has one hurdle to do with a rare plant that Ioneer has been working around but a group of greenies are jumping up and down over.

not financial advice obviously and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $39.34K 554.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 528104 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 173999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ 288992
Last updated 14.55pm 28/03/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.