UNI 0.00% $1.06 unilife medical solutions limited

the 12 days of christmas

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    On the first day of Christmas TDA said to me, forget ACL and IDL, Sanofi Aventis are partners with Uni....

On the second day of Christmas LeeTV said to me, start accumulating Uni...

On the third day of Christmas Niclou said to me, (in my humble opinion), tech analysis favours Uni...

On the fourth day of Christmas 64 said to me, I don't disagree, but my nurse says fundamentals favour Uni...

On the fifth day of Christmas the Duchess said, Booster what have you done to me? Sold my CBA and my BHP, and bought yourself a swag of Uni...

On the sixth day of Christmas Dino said to me, I work in healthcare, needlestick injuries are a nightmare, start accumlating Uni....

On the seventh day of Christmas Snork said to me, yeehar! three sixty four is Griffin's new target for Uni...

On the eighth day of Christmas Crossfire said to me, I hate to be contrary.....but I'm overweight in Uni....

On the ninth day of Christmas Skypilot said me, forget CBA and BHP, I'm flying to the moon with Uni...

On the tenth day of Christmas Cat Stevens sang to me, a new song about buying Uni...

On the eleventh day of Christmas wubzewoowoo and subtotal said to me, we might be new but we really lOVE Uni..

Then.....on the twelfth day of Christmas the Big Fella said to me, Ho, Ho Ho! Aren't you glad you own a slice of Uni?!!!

I know, nothing beats the original, and it's a bit of a mouthful, but my nine year old daughter has just sung it through and it seems to work....so apologies for those I missed out....it was just a bit of fun that comes with my best wishes to everyone who has taken the time to debate the issues, for a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and wealthy New Year.

Writer.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.