GDR goldstar resources nl

the 1 2 3 strategy for gold bars

1. SCD
    3,438 Posts.
    Goldbars,

You say that GDR has changed strategy too many times. You have me perplexed. In the belief that you are sincere but confused, let me offer you mu understanding of their simple 1-2-3 strategy...

1. Lomomd is a big, complex and expensive project tobring into production. It will likely be a producer for 20 years+ when they do bring it in to production. Whereas, the Ross Creek Line is high mineralised with "relatively straight forward" geology. Therefore, the first part of the strategy is to BRING THE 500KOZ EUREKA DEPOSIT INTO PRODUCTION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE TO GENERATE CASHFLOWS AND PROFITS THAT WILL HELP TO FUND FURTHER REGIONAL EXPLORATION.

2. Next, BRING THE 1.5MOZ TUBAL CAIN DEPOSIT INTO PRODUCTION TO LIFT PRODUCTION FROM 50KOZ TO 150K+ PER ANNUM

3. Finally, SNAP UP OWNERSHIP IN THE HIGHLY PROSPECTIVE SURROUNDING TENEMENTS AND IN PARTICULAR UP THE ROSS CREEK LINE AS THIS BECOMES AVAILABLE AND BEFORE YOUR NEIGHBOURS DO, THUS LOCKING UP YOUR FUTURE.

Your neighbours will have nowhere to expand their languishing exploration ambitions and, as a result (and in time), they too will likely come under your ownership.

GDR management know the value of the motto...Eyes on the future, feet on the ground!!!! The above 1-2-3 Stragey is testiment to this.

They are a real class act but, to appreciate their talent and their deliberations, you will have to invest a little of your own time in reseach. I am at a loss to understand how you failed to appreciate their actions.

C'est la vie.

SCD

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.