XJO 0.99% 7,896.9 s&p/asx 200

that's the way i like it wednesday

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I'm sure this happens to all of you from time to time XJOER's. I was getting ready for bed last night when the missus demurely presented herself in her quiet reserved way in her nighty with one of those ' I've got something on my mind ' looks

'Pisces'...'Yes Darling'.....'I've been feeling really bad after that queer thing ,I hope the boys at XJO weren't too offended ,I just wanted a little bit more attention ,that's all '

I screwed my face up into my deep in thought pose, disguising my bemusement, because in my experience copping attention had never been a serious problem for her before

..... 'well Darling ,there are some very learned individuals on this thread ,family men and others who are of a high moral standard,they may seem unusual types but they are actually upstanding ,I think you went a bit over the top calling them all queer ' .

She seemed close to tears and looked at me all doe eyed 'I really hope Mowibble wasn't offended '

The way she said Mowwibbble gave me the urge to caress the hairs on the back of my neck which were by this stage erect.

'Can you send a message to the guys on the XJO thread that I'm really sorry and that I love their posts ,all of them ,and a special individual message to those I named when I was angry.'

No problems luv .Here they are guys:

Redbacka : 'I love a mature balding redheaded intelligent man who comes twice a day in the morning and the evening . You are my Ayres Rock . My Redbacka Man'

Barnsty : 'Pop on the brickie's outfit and let me run my hands through your thick curley black hair .Talk rough to me as well as I fondle your huge biceps .Ooooh, Barnsty Boy'

Voltaire : 'I love cuddling up to a sophisticated frenchman with great stories of years gone by and insights into the future. Pop the hearing aid on for a second, I've got a special message sweetheart' "Oui Oui Voltaire "

willywagtail: 'yours is so cute and fun after Barnsty has done the heavy duty stuff .My wee willywagtail '

wayward ' you'll never stray far off the straight and narrow once I give you a big cuddle my wayward wonka '

Maxi : ' come in all hot and sweaty from your workout,tell me a few fibs in that sexy mumbo jumbo of yours .I know how hard it is being famous my Maxibon'

AndrewfromPerth : ' you are my suave mysterious suited stranger from far away Andrew with all that mystical cycle stuff .And I love saying Andruuuuue '

Sanfelipe ' we can run away together to your faraway island retreat and you can tell me exactly how much closer we are to the moon and how many days it will take us to get back, my Stellar SanFelipe'

DiscoStu 'I love a man wth the confidence to still do the disco , high hair and all,
    we will survive Le Freak, that's the way I like it my Duckwalking DiscoStu'

ChrisFord ' I'm just looking at that photo you sent Pisces ,Chris .....hhmmmmmmm.... I think you'll have to be my kooky gay friend Chris but that means that we are besties and you'll know my innermost secrets ,my Caring ChrisFord '

Here's a kiss for all the XJO guys ,I hope you all forgive me ,but I was just a little jealous of you ,I hope you're not still cross with me

I don't think there's any danger of that baby ... crikey she's a bit remorseful isn't she ,I guess I'll have to comfort her tonight but wow,how lucky is ChrisFord .It looks like she's happy to give some of you a shot at her body only ,but he actually gets to talk to her all the time...you crafty devil Chris ,you're special

Now to the important business of the day,it seems that one of our most respected posters has fallen off the perch and completely lost it .Yes Martis ,the uber bear who had us soiling our pants all last year has foresaken the XJO thread and taken to ramping penny dreadfuls in a shameless relentless fashion , where he has assembled another conga line of devoted suckholes clamouring for the thoughts of the great man in the hope of scoring a few pips on these 2 and 3 cent stocks .

Far from us to suggest to suggest that there might be some inconsistency there.If Martis thinks the mini specs can run we must be near the end,.. rrright ??.

Come back Martis and let us know how much we're going to drop this year ,we know these bearish calls are all over the financial newsletters ,but nobody does it like you in your own inimitable style .The XJOER'S haven't forgotten your insistent calls a few months ago for Dow never above 12000 again in our lifetimes ,well it's only ensconced itself there for a little while so far ,hasn't it. Don't wait till it falls over and let some schmuck like El Capo take all the glory.

In the hope that you'll come back and give us some more sobering food for thought the missus has baked something special that your new friends will never give you.It might be appropriate with a nice aged red

The missus also wanted to send a pic and her own personal message

Now if that don't get you back Martis nothing will.

The editors have also been closely watching our new young gun ,El Capo giving some of the heavyweights a clip behind the ear and we can feel a headline looming ,either a genius or kamikaze pilot in the making . Here's the editors' special message for you El Capo
    http://youtu.be/OMOGaugKpzs

OK XJOER's , it's 'that's the way I like it wednesday'. Go to it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.