AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

thank that 23c seller

1. 356 Posts.
    Look on the bright side guys, thanks to him and other like minded sellers how else could we have picked up in the low 20's. This has to be the bargain of the year.

Fully funded, starting with $8 mil profit pre tax per month
    good quality reserves, more promissing drilling to come , hedged to safe looked in profits ...I can go on and on.

Doubt if it was manipulation to keep the price low, after all it is at ridicilous low levels already, even at 27 c today. I guess its just someone who needs money badly for whatever reason. It wasnt the usual "stack the sell side" with huge orders to scare people lower.
    The biggest I have seen since I bought back in a few days ago is about 100,000 lots..chicken feed really.

If you want to see scare manipulation you should watch another of my holdings.
    I am talking about CVN where stacked orders of 1,000,000 or 750,000 are quite common.

So some gratitude please to the seller :)

Don't worry about short term price variations and think to mid term at least.

There is only 1 direction this baby is going .. for previously stated reasons.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.