test@blu_afro, @h00ts, @ScarpaH00ts and scarpa I tag you only...

1. 1,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1121
    test
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2143/2143013-e521b47c054391acabe05520037e8bd9.jpg

@blu_afro, @h00ts, @Scarpa

H00ts and scarpa I tag you only because I think you are men of integrity.

@blu-afro - I saw your response and screenshot it. So I know you said you didn't report my post (see below)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2143/2143050-2346cc6f8b0b78b75c1c8a94368fa60a.jpg

I also did get a response from the mod - which I also screenshot - screenshots can be your
    friend in a highly censorious environment.

The moderator replied to me and said "Moderators only see for moderation review reported
    posts. We have no bias or opinion regarding members or stocks". I'd asked (using the report
    button on my own modded post - see above) - why pick on me? - The mod note I'd gotten was (offtopic and focus on the stock and not other posters. (as can bee seen above)

Anyone can see how banal and harmless my post is.

I submit that this is evidence that the forum's moderation mechanism is being used for
    censoring posters and posts (by other posters).

Anyone that doesn't like a poster or post can report them for ridiculous things like offtopic
    (we all see how often off-topic comes up) or discussing other posters and do so anonymously - then the mod only looks at the post that's referred to them. And leaves heaps of unreported posts of exactly the same description - ie offtopic and aimed at posters all around unremoved.

I don't report posts myself. I prefer to leave evidence of good faith and bad faith both in plain view. Getting posts hidden just hides the wrongdoers (if they are cyberbulling or lying etc) wrongs from sight. This means the cyberbullies have an edge in the forum.

H00ts and scarpa - this is why I want a back channel for discussion sometimes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.