I thought Karen Nettleton helped her daughter and her children...

1. 4,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I thought Karen Nettleton helped her daughter and her children get to Syria in the first place. In any case, Karen needs to be responsible in her own right. I am guessing though, that she wants all this and years of ongoing welfare and obviously psychiatric care to be funded by taxpayers.
    The "children" one of whom is 17 and pregnant with her third Isis child, have certainly been through terrible times recently.
    In the beginning though, it was great according to the 13 year old married daughter who posted photos of women in niqabs posing with a white BMW, holding IS flags and brandishing machine guns. “Chillin in the khilafah, lovin life,” an image apparently showing her with her mother and Australian Zehra Duman was captioned. “Kikn it in the Khilafah,” said another. She also apparently shared photos of Yazidi toddlers brainwashed into loving IS, after an ABC investigation revealed Sharrouf and Elomar had kidnapped, enslaved, raped and sold Yazidi women.
    Zaynab is now 17 and is certainly not a "child" in any way. When Zaynab was 13, her father arranged for her to marry his friend and fellow Australian jihadi Mohamed Elomar. When he was killed, she married another Isis friend and is currently pregnant with his second child.
    Zaynab’s grandmother Karen Nettleton flew out to the camp to help her family after the children were identified last week.“They’re just kids — they’re Australian children, they’re orphan children, they’re my children — and they’re not going to be a risk to anyone,” she told Four Corners.
    They're not going to be a risk to anyone? Give me a break.
    Mohamed Elomar’s brother Ahmed, 36, told The Australian he would “100 per cent” help support the Sharrouf children. That is scarey right there. Like he's the kind of person you would want helping out with the kids.
    Ahmed was jailed for assaulting a police officer during Sydney’s Hyde Park riots in 2012. the riots where women held posters that read “Behead all those who insult the Prophet’’ and “Behead those who insult Islam” . He was arrested again in 2017 after an altercation at his child’s soccer game.
    he said he was never radicalised.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.