RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

RAP has the product which will become the most essential...

1. 3,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 722
    RAP has the product which will become the most essential component in any telehealth company repertoire of technology for remote online medical services. A perfect tool in every home based online conversation with a doctor. Its mind boggling how RAP dovetails perfectly into this growing and burgeoning market.

Its prooved itself to be highly accurate in Australian and Indonesian trials. Now all we need is confirmation from the current USA trials. Already sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation of good USA trial results...barely weeks away now. If the trial results are positive the FDA approval is almost a no brainer.

There can be little doubt all the telehealth companies have RAP on their radar. Some of the worlds best hospitals and World Health associated groups like Medecin Sans Frontiers are all involved so there will be no doubts a common everyday smart phone microphone can capture, analyse and accurately diagnose respiratory sounds better than a doctors stethoscope.

Was not planning to post over the weekend but Red Bar's and others great posts got me going as it was a further reminder of the massive and valuable market we are targetting.

Fox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.