teddy's instruments

1. 1,799 Posts.

"
    Psychologist: Boy believed he was God's instrument
    BY BUTCH MABIN / Lincoln Journal Star

Joshua Magee, in the throes of a schizophrenic delusion, believed he was about to do God's work when he drove a car carrying homemade explosives and a rifle to Malcolm High School last year, a psychologist testified Monday.
    Joshua Magee. (LJS File)

Mario Scalora said Magee saw himself as a martyr who would die in a Columbine-style attack commanded by God to expose evil.

"He needed to be God's instrument to expose the evils of Satanism, to expose that people had forgotten the evils of Columbine," Scalora said.

Magee, who believed he was in direct communication with God, had little choice but to obey, Scalora said.

"It is my opinion he believed he was following God's plan," said Scalora, a psychology professor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. "It's pretty hard to turn down a voice from God."
    "

But we also have the President of the US of A believing he is teddy's instrument too.

"God told me to strike at al Quaeda and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did." says the chimp.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.