APG 33.3% 0.1¢ austpac resources nl

technospeak to strine

1. 27 Posts.
    I am wondering if it would be of benefit if APG were to express in their presentations the results of their technological developments in more commercial terms - eg as potential client or industry cost savings.

Every ordinary person understands the language of $ cost savings. I'm loosely using the word "strine" for this language. (well, it at least sounds catchy!)

The benefits that clients like BHP and OST want are mainly $ cost savings. Acid regeneration, pelletising of fine particles, higher purity of metals, and so on, all can be translated into improved $ benefits.

So I reckon some translation to take technospeak to strine would help.

What if APG had a slide for the agglomeration process, for example, saying something like:

"APG's agglomeration process results in technically superior balls (perhaps pellets or particles would be a more suitable term!)(refer photo). If this process were in widespread use today, we estimate it would result in annual cost savings of $XXM for the ABC industry in Australia (or SA or wherever).

Of this ginormous cost saving we believe AA% of the saving arises from the increased density of the particle, which achieves significantly better bang for the buck when it hits the furnace. About BB% of the benefit results from the more spherical shape and smoother surface texture compared to those produced by our competitors' developing technologies. These properties dramatically reduce tranportation and handling costs."

...or whatever the key features are...

.... from a client's perspective ....

.....rather from the point of view of the researcher, who is mainly focussed on the fantastic, highly sophisticated technical achievements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.849M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $1.55K 1.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
150 336910897 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 82389360 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 03/03/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
0.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 500000
Last updated 11.40am 03/03/2021 (live) ?
APG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.