NUH 2.33% 4.2¢ nuheara limited

Technical picture spec buy 3x upside

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Have accumulated a position of just under 1.0M shares during last month. It was apparent that stock price "held-back" by talks to fund production of new product over last 2 months. Daily volume in the stock fell to near zero levels.IMHO NUH is a very innovative Aussie technology company that has gone through a 48 month development phase to advance its technology. During that time it has stumbled / conquered a number of technical and sales roadblocks, and survived. It is a shame that it had to turn to a foreign U.S. source to fund the next IMHO high growth phase.

Lind would have signed an NDA and had access to most recent sales data for December quarter AND incoming sales orders following CES2020 IMHO that sales data is very positive, leading to provision of debt financing on very reasonable / non-dilutive terms. I would be buying more shares but am holding a position in ZNO that is doing extremely well, and a small spread of other Aussie techs with similar upside to NUH. I believe we will see 8-9 cents within the next 4-8 weeks. The threat of near term dilution is gone.

My sense is that local brokers who missed out on funding deal are showing nil support at the end of last week. On a technical basis NUH showed a trend change in October of last year when the share price rallied to 5 cents and other technical indicators went from extremely oversold to neutral. In the last week technicals went extremely oversold on no volume.

I travel throughout the south (Nashville, Atlanta, New Orleans) and earpieces are very prevalent with young executives and a technically savvy population, so the major bugaboo to previous generations to sales of NUH technology are gone and now trendy. NUH has also picked up on online sales which "tunes in" to a massive smart phone market. Assuming that NUH executes on current sales program we can speculate on a longer term growth trajectory (36-48 months) and development of further new and more advanced products. In that case NUH has 10x potential to become a $300M company. Good luck to all longs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $72.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $82.06K 1.913M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 2320082 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 322962 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/03/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
4.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ 1080070
Last updated 15.59pm 02/03/2021 (live) ?
NUH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.