TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Forum members need to keep aware that some posters may possibly...

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Forum members need to keep aware that some posters may possibly have a vested interest in being financially involved in the ongoing merger activities and so seek to promote the deal from that perspective.

@Un1qu3Nam3
    I think you are crossing the line by making suggestions that some of posters may have possible extra benefits in promoting the merger.

I follow almost every post and IMO everyone is covering cons and pros of merger but did not noticed anyone strongly promoting this merger.

Feel free to paste some of promoting post by a poster/s to support your comment or apologise for this stupid accusation.

In fact, you are the only one constantly going against it.

I said previously that I am not a big fan of the merger but accepted that it is something we need to adjust to or sell and wait to the end of September to review this investment again.

It is a time when no one is expected SP price changing announcement, some overseas holders selling but after next 2 months ( once merger is done) we should get number of positive news which I hope will make us a talk in the lithium sector.

I add extra 150 000 TAW to my holding as I hold long term view.

As for your attacks on AMAL board directors, if your understand how is works, you would know that many companies have on board people that are not associated with a certain company field . They are appointed due to their connections in area of finance, introducing right clients etc. and every company needs this as well.
    Perhaps some of current AMAL directors qualification and knowledge in non mining field could be as vital as TAW directors in mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.