AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

**tastarga**

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    hi tas..

hope your well/happy new year

i was just doing a little research on (ago).

noticed in the top 20

Denis W O'Meara & his wife hold approx 12million shares.

in fact they are the top substantial holders.

Denis isn't on the board or anything such as that.

do you know anything about this company (ago) or it's projects..????

i guess Farrel Well project would be the connection with denis..(as far as i can tell)

overall it looks like a strong management team.

Atlas Gold Limited’s (AGO) are at an exploration stage and accordingly no
    resources have been defined. The Directors and the Independent Consulting
    Geologist believe the tenements are prospective for gold, nickel, platinum group
    metals and base metal deposits. The Company has 4 projects at varying stages of
    exploration in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.

FARREL WELL PROJECT: This gold and nickel prospect is located within the Farrel
    Well area approximately 100km south east of Port Hedland. The project comprises
    one granted exploration licence and applications for 5 mining leases that in
    total cover an area of 514 sqkm. Drilling is planned to commence on the first of
    the gold targets at Farrel Well within one month of listing.

PARDOO CREEK PROSPECT: The project comprises two exploration licence
    applications that together cover an area of approximately 126sqkm. The Pardoo
    Creek exploration licence covers part of the Warrawoona Group that hosts the
    majority of gold and base metal mineralisation within the Pilbara block. Atlas
    proposes to implement a work program comprising geological mapping and
    interpretation of the aeromagnetic data and soil and stream sediment sampling as
    a .rst pass. Any anomalies identi.ed will be followed up by further sampling, if
    required, before testing with RAB/RC drilling.

MT MINNIE PROJECT: The Mt Minnie Project covers an area comprising 3 granted
    exploration licences and 6 exploration applications E08/1362, 1424, 1337, 1259,
    1376 and 1360 that cover a total 1440 sqkm. Exploration is expected to begin
    within 3 months of listing.

PEARANA PROJECT: The Pearana base metal Project spans 140sqkm of the Gregory
    range greenstone belt on the western margin of the Great Sandy Desert. The
    Pearana project comprises one exploration application. the Company intends to
    undertake a rigorous exploration programme to fully test the known copper and
    gold potential of the Pearana Project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.