TAM 0.00% 3.3¢ tanami gold nl

I think the inevitable point will be reached and prices will...

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    I think the inevitable point will be reached and prices will swing madly as the world tries to find a value point - the GFC was a huge for warning of what happens when the big banks don't know how to quantify risk - just add a destabilised reserve currency into the mix and it magnifies - I think the world would come together to try and find a way forward but why would the US give up its domination and agree to something new that is no longer controls. I agree about China - it plays a smarter game then Russia - Russia and the US could blow each other off the face of the earth but the Chinese seem clever enough to know the real strength is in capital and the global flow of it. The US defeated the USSR by capital and the free movement of it - basically the USSR could not outspend the US and finally lost. Gold could go to insane levels before a global deal is agreed to ie cryptocurrency of some type replacing the USD but either way the USD cannot be defended without without the world agreeing to defend it because the US alone cannot defend it. Interesting times - good to have exposure to physical wealth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $47 1.434K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121389 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 170081 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.