FGR management pi$$ me off, they could easily keep share holders...

1. 15,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6582
    FGR management pi$$ me off, they could easily keep share holders upto date but prefer to say nothing,
    I would like to know of these IP that Peter talks about in his video on the new website, Or why they haven't detailed the information about the multipurpose graphene coating, or the companies who are testing there graphene have asked for more samples or why we haven't been told that FGR's graphene is going to be tested in Lithium Ion batteries. this is all major news that could send the SP back to its previous highs, FGR have more going for them than TLG but there MC is 1/4 of TLG's
    It would appear that FGR have had 3-4 large sellers in the past few months (top 20), It isn't a great look and that is why we have this shocking SP.

CAJ, very strange trading in the last hour. I am glad it close up. I am finding it really hard to put a value on CAJ, it will be interesting to see what happens when the NSW business is sold, I will check out the Enlitic Link, was this in one of your posts ?

I will also check out GMV

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.