ALK 7.76% 62.5¢ alkane resources limited

He started out in a little hut in Yeoval, the greatest little...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    He started out in a little hut in Yeoval, the greatest little town in the west. Brilliant bush 9 hole golf course with the "murder hole" a literal murder hole. The Lureman's slice finding Buckenbah Creek on the murder hole all too regularly. An old mate of my late father had a gold mine out there and made a nice living out of it. Mate, there is gold everywhere here. If the price continues to rise I will be in the old shed on the weekend digging out the old gold pan and the sieve. It was mentioned to me a while ago one of the companies test drilling at Boda was making a profit out of the core samples? My paddock is on the site of the old Cobb and Co station frequented by B. Hall and F. Gardiner regularly a few years back. When planting vegies I find some amazing relics. If gold prices continue to rise I will be digging deeper. My mate up the back built a new fence a few years ago and the post hole digger kept unearthing old chinese coins. There was a chinese camp on his block near the river crossing. My last find was a 9 carat ring, 1894 with from memory "Dunn - Melbourne". For 45 years I have carried a good luck charm on my key ring I dug up there as a kid. Two brass-like golden snakes in a "S" shape. Took me years to find out what it was. A circa 1860 chinese belt buckle I believe. Tricks everyone I show it to. They really hammered the gold rush out here in the 1860's plus but it appears they only scratched the surface, it really looks like the REAL value was down just a bit deeper. I still have a bottle I dug up there one day and it had some pills still in it but powdered. Look it up - Dr Morse Indian Root Pills. It is inscribed on the side of the little bottle. A cure all, madness, headache, flu, the lot. (handy about now eh?) again circa 1894 (the Cobb and Co station burned down 1905 my old mum told me). There was a gold rush then and now in a couple of years time I am expecting another one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
0.045(7.76%)
Mkt cap ! $377.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 62.5¢ 59.0¢ $929.0K 1.518M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18000 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 228537 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
62.5¢
  Change
0.045 ( 7.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
59.5¢ 62.5¢ 59.5¢ 349489
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.