NTC 0.00% $1.08 netcomm wireless limited

I, understood 10% of that. The other 90% was in Swahili, or was...

  1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
 
watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $158.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.09 $1.08 $681.5K 631.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1582995 $1.08
 

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 337500 2
View Market Depth
Last update - 16.10pm 17/06/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$1.08
  Change
0.000 ( 0.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.08 $1.08 $1.08 75000
Last updated 15.43pm 17/06/2019 (live) ?
NTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.