Morning all, I woke up early morn to hearing what I thought were...

1. 12,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Morning all,

I woke up early morn to hearing what I thought were footsteps outside. So quickly woke hubby and grabbed my trusty broom. I tell ya no brazen thief in the night is ever prepared for a crazy housewife with a broom - ever. The sight and horror is enough to stricken the hearts of the most hardened crims. We think it was only a roo though. Sigh.

So while I awake decided to get on some mum's forums and read that a lot are dropping their health insurance and 2nd cars. Some are finding groceries going way too high and one wrote how a leg of lamb cost near $40. Lamb is dear here but not like that. I think I'll keep an ear to the ground on those for a while.

There's been a lot of breakins reported in town in daylight. I always keep an eye if petrol is being siphoned out of cars or breakins happen during the day - it shows the desperation.

Also saw holiday resorts here that used to have six month waiting are at 1/2 price.

Going for 700 steps on my cubii today - lot of pain but adding a 100 steps a day. When I hit 2000 I am eating chocolate

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.