AUZ 0.00% 1.1¢ australian mines limited

Take a breath and relax

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    My disclosure is, I'm in to this stock for 9.5k @ 5.5c. Not too long ago (12months or so), I was very happy indeed. Admittedly things have been looking a little shaky for a while but I'm not about bail on it now, obviously that would be catastrophic in relation to my ROI. I have been watching and reading from the side lines and a few people are rightly concerned, but I continue to have faith in this stock and the company's big picture. It will remain a mystery how this stock can be undervalued in ,my opinion when it ticks many boxes. One particular tick of importance for me, is the QLD gov, in essence, implicitly doing what they can to give assurances, that assistance will be offered where and when it can. I'm sure others will dismiss my thoughts, but i think it is a positive. The Qld Gov can see the upside for employment and economic growth for the region. This particular junior miner is one of the better opportunities for gov investment of time and effort. As mentioned, I wont sell as I genuinely believe AUZ will get there eventually 2021-2022. For my money, the board are doing just fine and they are in contact with the right people, having the right conversations. SK made a play (12c options) probably based on future predictions of Cobalt prices. Unfortunately they went the other way hence (AUZ 3.7c). I'm sure CEO's and alike, will sit around a rather large table with a video conference or two and negotiate a fair and equatable resolution for everyone. In the mean time., I for one, will continue to hold and watch and listen. That said, if the heat is too hot in the kitchen for some, then perhaps it's time to leave. GLTLTH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $123.8K 11.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6116703 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5022899 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 9949792
Last updated 15.48pm 29/03/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.